raSmith’s construction inspection and construction management expertise extends from deep sewers to local roads, state highways, and residential subdivisions. Our resident engineers, construction managers, and inspectors bring their breadth of know-how and foresight to every project. We view a project through the owner’s eyes and consider details that are critical to a successful outcome. We’re more than service providers for a specific project—we’re our client’s eyes and ears. Importantly, we communicate regularly with the public and other project stakeholders and work with the contractor toward completing the project on time and within budget.
Why Use raSmith's Construction Management Services?
raSmith has performed construction management, project management, and inspection duties for private, state, and local municipalities for over 40 years. Our staff’s industry experience and know-how have resulted in the successful completion of numerous complex and award-winning projects throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
Our team brings qualifications and expertise significant to the needs of our clients’ projects, including:
- Lighting and signals
- Underground utilities
- Extensive water main installation
- Backfill compaction
- Concrete: curb and gutter/sidewalk
- Grading and paving
- Project limits and survey verification
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR) compliance
- Specification compliance
- Project reporting/quantity verification
- Quality assurance/quality control
- Public relations
Technical Benefits Of Our Construction Services:
We use a systematic approach to focus on the technical aspects of a project. We accomplish this through the following time- and cost-savings practices:
- Perform thorough review of the plans and specifications
- Provide constructability review
- Analyze and recommend sound solutions for specific on-site concerns
- Enforce design and project compliance
- Perform submittal reviews and material assessments
- Routinely use GPS technology for:
- Precise information: survey/layout/as-builts
- Accuracy of installed quantities
As an all-around advantage, we provide cost-saving 360° video services that document field conditions before and after construction to mitigate property owners’ concerns, resolve damage complaints, and eliminate the need to look through hundreds of documentation photos, if questions arise.
Watch an interactive example of our 360° video capabilities in action.
- Automated reporting
- Certified environmental control inspection
- Change order management
- Construction oversight
- GPS data collection
- Project administration
- Project closeouts
- Project management
- Public relations
- Quality verifications