raSmith’s structural engineers provide design solutions to the private and public sectors for new, rehabilitated and retrofitted bridge and building structures. Our reputation for providing creativity beyond engineering is evidenced in our project designs and our ability to solve even the most complex challenges in a simplified and cost-effective manner. Several of our senior staff hold 35+ years of experience.
Our staff’s broad spectrum of experience enables us to set and maintain projects on the correct course. While we certainly draw from our experience, we treat each project individually and don’t rely on past project solutions. Well known for our work in Wisconsin, our staff is licensed throughout the U.S. and has completed hundreds of projects nationwide.
Structural Engineering Services
- Construction engineering
- Fatigue, fracture evaluations
- Building design and engineering
- Structural health monitoring
- Structural reliability and safety analysis
- Ancillary highway structures
- Highway, local and pedestrian bridges
- Parking structures
- Pump stations
- Retaining structures
- Wastewater treatment facilities